Thursday, September 24, 2009

Journey through space...


I heard through a friend that a special galactic mission was being put together and that we would be traveling through dimensions and space.  I signed up with my boyfriend at my side.  The space craft was white all over, the seats were smooth and curvy and the craft was stacked with 3 levels of seats of random people of all walks of life.  We would all journey to each location however, one of us were draw to get out and explore a bit.  So we go to about 3 or 4 different places one of them the guy gets off the ship and comes back and eats his own hand and eventually self.  For some reason non of this scared us.  So as seats became empty on the craft it was my turn to get out and we stopped at I believe another dimension of SCIFI or syfy... It looked like the hanger for all of the Star Wars aircrafts ever dreamed up.  Then I began to walk around a little and saw zombies, vampires, a whole room of people who had hung themselves and so on you name it I waved at the aircraft that I was fine and that I had to go to the bathroom.  SOOOOO STUPID right!  Well as I walked around further there were other interesting characters some that would help me and some that would just push me further into the imagination of the place... the ship took off and left me... I hoped that they would pick me up on the other side of the place but I suddenly ran into a hooping diva all glamed out and she opened the door to the outside and all we saw was "lightspeed" like when Star Wars would go lightspeed the place was surrounded by that... and then I awoke!