Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nuclear Burst!


I was with my sister visiting her in Michigan of all places because it was snowing and freezing out.  She took me to a school that looked like "Hogworts" with twisting stair cases and the professors were all dressed in similar coats.  Apparently this was her school but now I am thinking about it and her real  school does look a little like "Hogworts" being an old church/monastery.  Anyways, she showed me around and when we got to the nuclear lab she was so excited and so was I that we wanted a demonstration but we didn't know they were going to full on let a nuclear burst go off.  Well they did..and we all felt the tremble and so me and sis looked at each other and started moving out of the building.... ?like that is going to help right?...  well so we can't seem to get out and I happened to leave my jacket in the building so we had to go up and down these winding stair cases to find it.  Then the professors happened to corner us and started acting all weird.  The guy who was touching the machine had melting skin.... so we start to run and just said forget about my jacket and then I awoke!